- 10 Ideas to Get Your Book Club Talking About Books
- 25 Book Challenge
- 2D Animation
- 3 Ideas for Fandom Writing Activities
- 3 Sources for Inspiration
- 8 Books about Gamers and Gaming
- Adulting 101
- Advocating for Craft Programs
- After Hours Events
- Almost Adults: Life Skills Programming For Teens
- Anatomy of a Fan Party: breaking it down so you can make your own
- Anti-Valentine’s Day: A Celebration of Respect, Safety, and Friendship
- Art Attack
- Art, Film and Free Programs
- Author Visit
- Batteries Not Included: Taking Tech Out Of Tech!
- Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves, The
- Beyond The Pixels: Retro Gaming
- Birthday Books Program
- Black Light Party
- Board Games in the Library
- Book Hedgies Invade Your Library!
- Book Tasting Program
- Break it Down: Teaching Teens Music Production Through Remixing
- Budgeting 101
- Calming “Glitter” Jars
- Card Game Formats and their Place in the Library
- Casino Royale
- Circuits and Rockets!
- Cloak & Dagger: Improving Digital Literacy & Security with Spy-Themed Programming
- Collaborating on Book Clubs
- Consider Code!
- Cooking Club
- Craft Resources for the Uncrafty
- Creating An Immersive Experience
- DIY Lightsaber Craft
- Dating Safety + Prom Fashion Show
- Different Kind of Gaming
- Drama Teens
- Draw Your Own Adventure!
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Easy Holiday Gift Programs for Tweens and Teens
- Easy Summer Programming: Self Directed Style
- Easy but not-too-messy Science
- Empowering teen leaders: A tale of two programs
- Escape Rooms: Escape the Ordinary
- Evolution of a Teen Writing Group
- Expand Your Programming Repertoire: Don’t Forget the Homeschoolers!
- Fandom “Science”
- Fandom Debates
- Fandom FAQ
- Father’s Day Crafts
- Field Days
- Field Trip! Taking Teens Out of the Library and Into the Wild
- Flexibility of Duct Tape Crafts
- Fluxxing Around with Teens
- For the Love of Fandoms!
- Free Comic Book Day- Prepare Now!
- Fresh Activities for your Anime/Manga Club
- Game Night
- Gaming Glitches: Handling Issues Related to In-Library Gaming
- Gaming in Libraries: How We Got a PS4 and How It Transformed Our Teen Space
- Gaming in Libraries: What’s in your arsenal?
- Getting Conned: The C2E2 Experience
- Gift Making Programs
- Halloween Movies that Teens Love on a Tween Rating
- Hamilton: A Library Event About an American Musical
- Harry Potter Book Night!
- Homework Level Up!
- Hour of Code Programming
- How to Run a Teen Book Club
- LED Bookmarks with Sew Electric
- LEGO Programming for Teens
- Last Minute Ideas for International Games Day
- Legacy format of Board Games, The
- Let ’em Color
- Library Comic- Con
- Life Sized Games – Five Nights At Freddy’s
- Live Clue! at the Library
- Lure of the Tournament, The
- Make a Minion Army
- Managing a library internship program
- March Self Directed Programming Ideas
- March Tournament of Books
- Miniature Wargames
- Mobile Makerspaces
- My Super-Awesome Experience with Room Escape Programming
- National Teen Library Lock-In
- Nerd Debate
- Never Ending Pokemon Craze, The
- New Hope: Infusing Fan Culture into Technology Programming, A
- New SRP Brochure Has Appeared!, A
- No eating in the library! Except at these programs…
- No-Knit Hogwarts House Scarves
- PJs & Cartoons
- Passive Programming is Not Passé
- Perler Bead Art – Not Just for Kids!
- Petrifying Protein!
- Post-It Note Art
- Powder Paint Fight
- Power of Free(Gal), The
- Project Fairy Godmother! Collaboration and Partnerships for Prom Season!
- Public-School Library Collaboration: A School Librarian’s Perspective
- STEM Programming
- Secret Code Programming for Tweens
- Selection, The Musical: Turning a YA Book into a Musical, The
- Self Directed Programming for May
- Setting Up a Mock Printz Program at Your Library
- Simple Movie Making
- So You Got a 3D Printer. Now What?
- Social Board Games (Part 1)
- Social Board Games (Part 2)
- Star Wars Read Day
- Starting Anime Club from Scratch
- Study Hall Support Group
- Summer of Games
- Superhero Or Supervillain: Live Action Game
- TAB Service Project: Toys for Cats in Need
- Take Two: Giving Failed Programs a Second Chance
- Teen Advisory Groups
- Teen Coding Camps for the Technologically Averse
- Teen Gaming Alliance – Using Gaming to Encourage Higher Thinking!
- Teen Glow Party
- Teen Iron Chef
- Teen Lock-In
- Teen Paint Night
- Teen Podcasts! Back Like They Never Left.
- Teen Service Club: A Rabbit Hole Fix
- Teen Takeout Craft: Paracord Survival Bracelets
- Teens Can Cook!
- Teens Get Their Geek On @ Teen Geek Club!
- Teens and writing
- Themed Programs: International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Tips for a Successful Teen Advisory Board
- Trick or Eat?